A rangefinder is an essential part of a junior golfer's equipment and the Leupold GX 4i3 rangefinder is a great choice. The benefits of rangefinders and the factors that need to be taken into account when considering buying a rangefinder are covered in detail in Best Range Finders for Junior Golfers.
Leupold rangefinders are built by a team of 700 American craftsmen for a lifetime of performance at the highest level. They design, built and test their products with a single minded focus: to make sure they will perform forever
The Leupold GX-4i3 is a high performance DNA (Digitally eNhanced Accuracy) rangefinder that provides incredibly fast measurements, and when combined with PinHunter 3 laser technology and Leupold’s exclusive Prism Lock ®, deliver unmatched accuracy on any course. Truly customizable, the removable Smart Key gives you the benefit of True Golf Range (TGR) and Club Selector, so you play the right shot every time. Rugged, compact, and completely waterproof, it comes with a lifetime guarantee.
- Lightening fast DNA (digitally enhanced accuracy) for fast measurements
- Pin Hunter 3 Laser technology consistently finds the pin
- OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode) display
- True Golf Range (TGR) provides ranging information based on personal factors and Club Selector technology recommends the appropriate club for each shot.
- Smart Key technology (removal of the key makes the rangefinder tournament legal under the USGA conformity rules).
- 6X Magnification
- Accurate to a 1/10th of a yard
- Ranges 6 to 700 Yds; 450+ Yds to a Flag
- Completely weatherproof
- Multi-coated lenses for excellent clarity
- 1-touch Scan mode
- Fog mode
- 3 selectable aiming reticles
- Fold-down rubber eyecups
- Light weight: 7.9 oz.
Leupold is one of the most trusted names in rangefinders. This is a high quality and highly technological machine which can be relied on to provide significant data on the golf course. The customer service offered by Leupold is beyond comparison. We have owned a few Leupold rangefinders and twice previously have sent old models back to the company hoping for an inexpensive fix only to have a brand new rangefinder arrive on our doorstep. This is not uncommon business practice for them and if you value quality and service you cannot go wrong with this rangefinder. There is a reason that once a person purchases a Leopold they are usually a customer for life!